What is the gigexchange?
The gig exchange is a new Future of Work Jobs board platform in Lithuania offering increased work opportunities across 39 countries.
Our Lithuanian jobs website section allows Lithuanian job seekers and workers to find their next permanent or contract jobs in Lithuania, all for FREE.
Can the gigexchange job search service work for me?
- Are you unemployed and looking for your next job in Lithuania?
- A Lithuanian student looking for your first job out of College or University?
- A Full Time Employee looking for their next job and big challenge?
- In a temporary, casual or part-time job, but looking for something permanent and secure.
- A Lithuanian contractor, freelancer or consultant looking for your next contract job in Lithuania
- Providing flexible remote working job opportunities, allowing you to Work From Home (WFH) and improve your work life balance
Why gigexchange job search can work for you in Lithuania.
- We are a Lithuania and global job website operating in 39 countries. If you are a migrant worker or wanting to relocate and move to Lithuanian, we can help you find the dream job easily.
- We provide a reputation service, validating your skills and honest, hard work
- We provide a convenient Lithuanian marketplace with a large pool of Lithuanian businesses needing different work services completed
How gigexchange jobsite works?
1. Search and apply for any job or contract of interest.
- Work can be remote based or location specified
- You can leave a short message explaining why you are perfect for this role when applying
- Applications will be sent to business website for completion
- Our chat portal can be used to keep in touch throughout the process
- This will advise if successful or not too.
- Keep in touch with our web & app notifications
3. Job done – provide feedback
- Provide feedback to the recruiter or business if you are the successful applicant
Where can I find Jobs in Lithuania?
Towns & Cities in Lithuania
Regions in Lithuania
Frequently Asked Questions
See here for more Help & Support questions